Friday 6 May 2011

Thoughts, updates, that sort of foolery

So I haven't really had much headway into the whole research thing, though games now installed (which just reminded me to post about my idea on my class site) and screen capture program installed as well so I can go back and watch my gameplay and reactions to it without having to worry about it forgetting things later. I talk out loud to my computer all the time, just the audio alone would be gold.

Topic is refined nicely to character development through narrative over a few of Black Isles games, sounds good to me. Now less talk more research.

On the Flash game front, no progress other then name possibilities. Harder Faster was one but that'd be a little daft. (seewhatIdidthere) Up, up slide sounds nice, that is all it is really. Up, up and slide down.

Mechanics thought of the day, platforms are rectangles, have them at dif rotations, work out the slide factor based on the angle they are at. Obviously.

On a side note, I loved my notebook to death, so I had to tie it back together with twine, for realz. Anyone want to buy me a sexy new journal off eBay? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment